Race towards the End

Oh gosh! We are in the race towards the end of the school year, in room 14. With 3 days left, we have started to collect student texts, pass back all portfolios, clean/pack up the room.........

It has been such a cool experience to have my own classroom and students for the first time. I just adore the kids to pieces, but in all honesty, I'm ready for a second year. The list of things to change, update, and add is pages long!!! (Type A: perfectionist) I'm so excited and thankful for all that this year's students have taught me. I will forever love these students that God hand picked for me.

As the race towards the ends continues, I have tried to shift my thinking to crafting outside of my classroom. I made this wreath for mother's day and am pretty proud. Truth be told, I love wreathes. I think there are so many creative ideas out there and this one cost less than $15 :)

(idea from The Thrifty Couple)
hose - thrift store
ribbon & butterflies - Hobby Lobby
flowers & gloves - Dollar Tree
hose ends - Home Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment